The passion for soccer has truly swept the USA. Soccer is here to stay! Millions of male and female youth players, combined with the increasing popularity and star attraction of Major League Soccer make the USA an ideal destination for touring teams from all over the world! The Women’s National Team are a perennial powerhouse, having won the FIFA World Cup three times in 1991, 1999 and 2015. The Men’s National Team have appeared in every FIFA World Cup Finals since 1990 and always feature strongly in the FIFA Confederations Cup and CONCACAF Gold Cup.
Typical Tour Options
- Visit the state-of-the-art soccer specific stadiums of teams like the NY Red Bulls
- Conduct a mini-training camp at some of the most famous and prestigious private schools and universities in the United States
- Play friendly games against U.S. club teams or enter a large scale youth tournament
- Take in the iconic sights of New York City or explore historic cities like Boston and Philadelphia
- Take a break from soccer and tour world famous sporting venues such as Fenway Park and Yankee Stadium
Travel & Culture
The USA has everything to offer from magnificent cities, beautiful beaches and majestic mountains to incredible national parks. Stay in the serene park-like settings of our residential facilities in western New Jersey or eastern Pennsylvania, and in less than an hour you can be walking on the beach, hiking up mountains or exploring The Big Apple! Whether you are into history or nature, museums or theme parks, fine dining or local cuisine, a tour to the USA has something for everyone.
Choosing Global Team Events to plan our trip to the United States was the perfect choice! We had a tremendous soccer experience playing skilled teams, and it was incredible seeing cities like New York and Boston. The trip was simply unforgettable.